The limit on our mass attendance has been increased from 50 to 100 people from 1 July 2020. But with strict restriction of 1pax/4sqm our capacity will be limited to 95 pax.
Week Day Masses
Monday to Saturday: 9.15am Mass
1st Tuesday: 7.30pm Novena Mass to our Mother of Perpetual Help
1st Friday: 7pm Novena Mass to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Confession is after the 9.15am Saturday mass (9.45-10.00)
Saturday: 6.00pm Vigil
Sunday: 7.30am, 8.30am, 10.30am* and 6.00pm
*This mass will be livestreamed as well at 10.30am on Sunday
Sunday mass dispensation continues.
We have designated the Sunday 7.30am mass for the Seniors of our parish but of course anyone may attend.
DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR MASS?
Weekday Masses do not require any on-line booking, but a sign in sheet at the entry for registration is required.
Sunday Masses (incl Saturday Vigil)
It is still essential for the Sunday masses until such time that legislation changes
You will be able to select your mass time and then the date. 10:30am Sunday Mass is streamed live.
If you or someone you know does not have computer access or require assistance, please call Tanya, our Parish Secretary, on 8883 5981, Tuesday to Friday, 10.00am-12.00 and she will be able to book for you.
Please consider others when making your reservations as we need to give everyone a chance to attend mass.
Please follow the instructions when making your booking – you need to separately book each person in your family and bring your ticket or mobile phone with your e-ticket to mass.
ARRIVING AT CHURCH
- We strongly urge everyone to sign on to the COVID-Safe app.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before leaving home.
- If you are not well DO NOT come to church.
- Entry is via the side door next to the kitchen. Exit is via the front door.
- Provide social space in entering the building, at least 1.5m apart.
- For weekday masses sign in on the registration sheet provided.
- Use the sanitiser after signing in.
- Go directly to pews that are not taped off (every other one will be closed).
- There is a limit of one individual or family unit at each end of the pew.
- Communion, only under the form of the host, will only be offered in the hand.
- Remember to keep your distance, watching the markings on the floor.
- There will be two Communion stations. Walk up the centre of the aisle, divide at the front. Follow the signs on the floor.
MASS DEPARTURE PROCEDURES
- Exit is via the front door.
- We encourage everyone to contribute financially as you leave via the Tap and Go (“TapnGo as you go”) or online via BPoint.
- There will be no hospitality after any Mass. Please do not stop and visit others. Once in the parking lot and, maintaining distance of a car width between you, you may visit with friends and others. Just because we are being cautious does not mean people cannot be friendly.
- Priests and staff will not be able to talk with you as you leave, but please know we truly care about you and offer you our greeting.